Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chuck the Cat




Meet Chuck aka Kitty aka Cat. He's an indoor cat, but loves to go outside. This is him just "sinking" into the grass refusing to come in the house. We've had Chuck since 1996. He was a year and 1/2 when we got him. Do the math. He seems to be forever 12 to me. I think I've been saying that for 2 years now. He's probably sensitive about that. He's pretty friendly, growls like a dog at strange noises but has a little bit of a temper. I know this because he talks to me in his "cat talk" and swats at me trying to get me to understand. It's like a "Lassie" episode. "What's wrong Lassie - is Timmy stuck in the well? Is there a fire in the barn? Who is in harm's way?" I'm dating myself here, but surely everyone knows who Lassie is. Anyway, Chuck is cool as long as he has food, water, kitty kat treats, a clean litter box, a cool place to sprawl out and a daily prance in the back yard- I just wish I could translate "cat" talk. I need a "cat whisperer". Is there such a thing? Stay tuned.. I'm sure this isn't the last you'll hear of my "Kit Kat".

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...