Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dark Knight

I was told to watch Batman Begins before seeing Dark Knight. I'm so glad I did. I am sure I saw it when it came out in 2005, but I vaguely remember it. I don't think I cared for it. I wasn't a big Christian Bale fan back then. Not that I am big one now, but I liked Batman Begins better now. I really liked Katie Holmes better than Maggie G. (Can't spell her last name - and I'm too lazy to go look it up). I haven't been keeping up with movies until recently. I go in spurts. It started with "Sex in the City" - (which was awesome) then "Hancock" (which was as good as I expected it to be), and then Dark Knight - because I am a big Heath Ledger fan. I loved him in 10 things I Hate About You and a Knight's Tale. I didn't see Brokeback Mountain, but I will now. Heath was a very scary Joker. He reminded me of Jack Nicholson - but alot more diabolical. I was told to not drink anything before the movie because it was long, and they were right. I made it through!!! It's funny but that's all I could think about - do not drink anything before the movie.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...