Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Working Out - Day 5

I started my aggressive "Biggest Loser" workout on Friday. I did strength training. On Saturday, I did cardio (45 minutes on the elliptical), strength training on Sunday, and cardio on Monday. I actually got up at 5:30 AM. I met tonight with Lana, my trainer. We refined one of my strength workouts because it had stuff that I just didn't have the nerve to do at the gym by myself (walking lunges, squats on the big ball with weights, walking lunges, lunges, walking lunges) . I hate lunges.

Lana suggested giving up carbs (breads and pastas) and red meat if I want to lose 10 lbs in 8 days. Boy, is that going to be hard. All the Lean Cuisine's I bought have pasta in them. Dang it! Plus, what about Friday night steak night at Dad's? She told me that it can take up to 2 weeks, (2 WEEKS) for our bodies to process red meat. OMG! I am going to have my dad buy me portabello mushrooms (maybe like 3) to grill on Friday. I'm going to douse it in worchestershire sauce and fake it like steak. I am determined to get this weight off. I hope I can do it.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...