Monday, September 22, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

I will admit that I went into this season (I believe it's Season 7 ) with some skeptism. Well, I love the new contestants. I think Rocco is dahling - even though he isn't a good dancer. I voted for him anyway. I think several times. I also love, love, love Warren Sapp. Brooke Burke is a good dancer, and soo pretty. Ok, I'm going to put it out there - was Cloris Leachman drunk? The volleyball gold olympic winner was bigger than I thought. She sure didn't look so tall and big in the skimpy teeny weeny bikini playing volleyball in China. I think she is cool though, maybe a bit awkward, but I voted for her, too.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...