Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ike Update - in Forney

Well, I got up early this morning. Since I couldn't sleep I went to Walmart to stock up on provisions. It started raining about 8am, but just drizzling. The constant rain started about 11am. It's now 6pm, and it hasn't stopped raining. There have been gusts of wind - they are saying between 25-35 mph. The rug on my porch hasn't budged, so fortunately, I think we're going to be lucky. I was mainly worried about losing power, but so far so good. I purposely stopped doing laundry, because I thought about how gross it would be if I had wet clothes in the washer and the power went out for days.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...