Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pretty in Pink


I love Pink. It is one of my favorite colors. I love pink and brown. I love pink and black. I love pink as an accent, pink pajamas, cotton candy, pink fingernail polish, pink flowers, pink underwear, pink umbrellas, pink galoshes, pink dishes, pink buttercream frosting on thumbprint cookies at Celebrity Bakery, and I even own a pink Dallas Cowboy baseball cap. I currently am coveting a pink Dallas Cowboy Marion Barber jersey... but.... pink has it's place..and it is not on a vehicle..
Disclaimer: Please do not attempt taking pictures while driving. This picture was taken at a stop sign. (Obviously, since it's so clear and not blurry at all).

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...