Friday, October 3, 2008

Lovett - Lovett - Lovett



I'm Lyle Lovett's #1 FAN!!! Maybe not #1 -since I didn't start a fan club or anything like that. I did join a mailing list many years ago when he was with MCA - and they sent me an autographed CD.

I have seen him in concert at Fair Park Music Hall, Smirnoff (now Superpages), and several times at the Bass Performance Hall. But the all time best concert was last year (2007) at the Dallas Museum of Art. OMG!!! It was a private party held by a local law firm here in Dallas. Since this is on the world wide web for all to see, I'm not going to say how I acquired a ticket. Let's just say there was a little bit of trickery involved... but it was so well worth it. I love him! I wanted to marry him but he has since married and is no longer available. Heavy **sigh**.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...