Thursday, October 23, 2008

Recycling Update


Ok, so I'm not sure how long it's been since I first blogged about recycling. I am proud to say that I didn't "wait" until I could set up an elaborate recycling bin system. I am taking recycling one step at a time. Step one - Recycle Paper. I took an old clothes basket and just started throwing all paper and magazines in it. I took my first "load" to the recycle bin this evening. Note to self: Do NOT let it get so full that you can't pick the dang thing up. While I have been getting stronger from working out, I'm not strong like bull like my friends Jen and Susan are. As I was dumping all this stuff in the recycle bin, I had an ephiphany. I am still throwing paper away at work. We had recycle trash cans at one time - but I am not sure if we doing that anymore. I have to investigate. I throw too much paper away at work. First, I should stop printing - then 2nd, find a recycle trash can, and if that doesn't work, I will do what Jen does with her plastics, just take my paper home and put it my bin. (That should stop me from printing so much)

click below to see my first entry on recycling
http://simplysandiblog.blogspot.com/2008/08/recycling.html

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...