Friday, November 21, 2008

Dallas Stars Lose 6-3


My view from the nosebleed section.

The wine tasting was the highlight of the evening.

Barefoot Wine was the sponsor.

I like the Chardonnay, Merlot, and Chardonnay Champagne.
The flavors available were Pinot Grigio Champagne, Shiraz, and Sauvignon Blanc.
The Shiraz was good but I prefer their Chardonnay over the Pinot and Sauvignon.
I got to enjoy a free 15 minute chair massage from Corinthian Wellness Spa .
My friend, Terry got her eyebrows threaded for free from Styles of India. I got a coupon for a free Eyebrow Threading to use at any of their locations in the D/FW metroplex.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...