Friday, November 21, 2008

Don't Cry Over Spilled...

...RED wine
You may be saying to yourself, "I don't see any red wine in these pictures. Am I missing something?" No, you are not. This is a "pseudo" reinactment of actual events.
Here's what happened.
In the wine glass pictured below, was a 1/2 glass of RED wine. As I got up from the love seat (not pictured - but to the right of the wine glass), my arm "inadvertently" KNOCKED the glass over - causing RED wine to spray all over the living room carpet along the length of the sofa which IS pictured here. As any wine lover can imagine, this was horrific - hence no time to even think of taking pictures at a time like this. I immediately got a wet rag and proceeded to dab the stains - one teeny tiny stain at a time - when I remembered that I had Clorox Oxi Magic (not to be confused with OXI-CLEAN-they are not the same thing)- which has always gotten RED wine out of my shirts.. surely, it will do the same for my carpet???







...and as you can see - O.... MY.... GAH................... CLOROX OXI MAGIC is AWESOME.. (she says in her OPRAH voice) not one RED wine stain anywhere. True Story!!!

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...