Friday, November 21, 2008

To My Blog Followers

Hello! Thank you so much for reading my blog. I started in July as a whim, and it has become so addicting. As I stalk other blogs, I get more and more ideas. So, this is definitely in a very preliminary stage and will continue to evolve.
I recently added MAP LOCO - it's at the bottom of my blog. It tracks "visitors". It's exciting because I see my blog is being read from coast to coast in places I know for sure I do not know anyone. So, I just want to throw a couple of things out there...
1) I'm not that "jazzed" about my new blog layout. It's brighter and cleaner - that's for sure. If anyone has any recommendations of page layouts, I'd love to hear from you. Here are a couple of the websites I've come across so far:
http://www.pyzam.com/
http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

2) I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear from you.. so please comment if any of my blog postings are interesting to you.

Thanks to everyone who reads. While I live a very simple and quiet life, I do have my "i love lucy" moments.. and it's so fun to share.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...