Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 Weeks

Wow. It's hard to believe that my accident was 2 weeks ago. It really just seems like last week. I have been home from the hospital since 12/19. Today is my first time to leave the house. I have my first follow-up Dr visit for my leg. I can't wait to see how it looks once he removes the dressing on it. Right now, I just have a splint with gauze and ace bandages. Dr didn't want to put a cast on it due to swelling. The swelling has gone down considerably. My legs actually match each other. For a while, the right leg was humongous. So, the questions of the day are 1) will I get a cast; and 2) HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE I CAN WALK ON IT??? Stay tuned.. visit is at 8am this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all wishing you well, Sandi! Let us know if you need anything, and thanks for the updates on your recovery!

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...