2 Weeks

Wow. It's hard to believe that my accident was 2 weeks ago. It really just seems like last week. I have been home from the hospital since 12/19. Today is my first time to leave the house. I have my first follow-up Dr visit for my leg. I can't wait to see how it looks once he removes the dressing on it. Right now, I just have a splint with gauze and ace bandages. Dr didn't want to put a cast on it due to swelling. The swelling has gone down considerably. My legs actually match each other. For a while, the right leg was humongous. So, the questions of the day are 1) will I get a cast; and 2) HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE I CAN WALK ON IT??? Stay tuned.. visit is at 8am this morning.

Comments

Ruthie said…
We are all wishing you well, Sandi! Let us know if you need anything, and thanks for the updates on your recovery!

Popular Posts