Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dr Visit Update

While the swelling had gone down in my knee and thigh, it was still pretty bad in my shin, ankle and foot. I officially have a cankle. I took pictures when they unwrapped the dressing - but it's so gnarly that I will only show them to those who request to see them. So, no xrays today. Nor did they remove the stitches. I'm to go back in 2 1/2 weeks - Thursday, 1/15 - almost a month from the accident. He will remove the stitches and do x-rays... then determine if I get a cast or boot. So for now, I'm walker bound - no walking on the right leg - with elevation as high as I can stand it.

P.S. I was informed by the Dr's Assistant - who participated in my surgery, and he re-dressed my leg today - that I didn't "break" my leg, I "busted" it!

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...