Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well, I have to say this is the most stressfree Christmas I think I have ever had. I am a last minute shopper, so I'm always going, going, going until Christmas Eve dinner with our family friends. Not to mention, planning the menu for Christmas day.

This year, I ordered a couple gifts online, and had Ryan buy my nieces clothes from The Gap. If I had been out shopping, OMG! I spend way too much money on so many things I don't need to get.. especially when I shop for food.

Ryan got home from Lubbock last night. He fixed the family size Stouffers Lasagna (thanks Wendy and Shawn) - and we watched "Charlie Wilson's War". Today, my brother is bringing a ham, and my dad is bringing potato salad..

I am extremely blessed. My family and friends have been amazing this past week. I was not able to buy presents this year, but I send out my love and overwhelming appreciation to them all.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...