Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A New Perspective

Having a broken leg is crazy. I've taken so many things for granted - going to the bathroom, taking a shower, fixing a sandwich, doing laundry, putting on my pants, etc. I have mastered going to the bathroom on my own with a walker, but that's about as far as it goes. I can also make my own eggo waffle using a toaster.

During the day I sit in a old recliner we moved out of my bedroom into the living room. Thank goodness I never sold it. We keep water, meds, face wipes, antibacterial soap, magazines, books, phone, PC, etc all near me. I am so blessed with family and friends. Everyone has been so amazing, bringing me food, doing my laundry, doing my dishes, taking out the trash, washing my hair, etc.

Stayed tuned... I will blog more once I get my pictures downloaded.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...