Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 8 - Docter Visit

The little saw that will be removing my cast. Yikes!
Almost done.. and no additional injuries. How they do it without
splicing your leg open is beyond me.

It gets even prettier from here. I will spare you the details.

X-Rays - Looking Good! Doesn't everyone have metal in their leg?


My new fashion accessory! Am I a ski bunny or a robot?
Physical therapy starts on 2/17 and ends on 3/19 (the day before my birthday).
Next - get a rental car ! Back to work ! Buy a new Car !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh........the freedom......eh ? Not to mention........what it FINALLY feels like to have a regular.......full........wonderful.....SHOWER !!! I think that was what was hardest for me.......I missed my .....BATHS !!! So .....congrats Sandy......for surviving the hardships..........doing it with such levity......and humor ! I'm glad you're healing properly........on to the next step........flying ? No......just kidding......you've gotten where you needed to go......so again.....CONGRATS !!!!.......peace and love again.......Norma

Anonymous said...

Hey girl - I hope that your leg is starting to feel amazing!!!

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...