Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bacon

A love/hate relationship.

I love bacon... just plain-o fried bacon.. who doesn't?

but ...

I do not like bacon on my hamburger or chicken sandwich

but...

I do LOVE BLT's.

I do not like "fake" bacon.. like bacon bits.

but...

I do like fresh bacon crumbled on a salad

Homemade Gourmet makes a BLT dip... love it...
They also make a Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar dip... love it...

but...
I do NOT like their Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Mix (blech)

I made it last night.. and was so proud of myself. 
I put my own twist to it...
I added a fresh chopped red onion to the mix
I mixed ketchup and mustard together.. and poured it on top
then covered with cheddar cheese...

then I took a bite..

and all I tasted was fake bacon bits.
blech blech blech
hence, the love/hate relationship
Sorry Bacon Lovers...

I know you are out there.
There is even a website for you bacon lovers, click here to go to Bacon Today's website.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...