Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oatmeal Scotchies- Finally!


Making cookies
The base of all "Nestle" Tollhouse recipes...
sugar, butter, eggs
(I always use REAL unsalted butter)

Nestle Tollhouse Butterscotch Morsels
(Ok, is it just me, or is "morsels" just a weird word? I feel very uncomfortable typing it let alone saying it out loud.)
 Nestle is the best! Do not attempt with imitators!


Yes, one is missing!
 These are very crumbly. The one in the middle crumbled, and I felt it was my responsibility to "taste test" it.

These are very delicious cookies. I've been making them for YEARS.  Just taking them off the pan to cool takes me to a very "happy" place. They are my son's fav-O-rite! Knowing how happy they make him, makes me feel like the bestest mom in the whole wide world.  So much, I almost can't wait for him to get off work today. I thought I'd take them to him at work, but then he'd have to share.. and I don't think he'll want to. He's been only been asking me to bake cookies for a couple months now.  Finally!

Click the title of this blog post or click here for the complete recipe.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...