Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cheesey French Bread

Before


After

I have just started using my Pampered Chef stone to cook french bread instead of a cookie sheet.
It seems to toast beautifully and evenly.
In the past, I bought the garlic bread already prepared at the store.
The last couple of times I have been buying the plain french bread and doctoring it up myself.
Here I've put some butter, shredded italian cheese (Kraft), some mozzarella cheese, dried rosemary, and drizzled EVOO.
Since I've been splitting it down the middle, no more gooey center.

1 comment:

lyn said...

i started making my own galic and cheese bread too. i just think they taste better "my" way!

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...