Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cupcake Cake Pan


I usually post my baking success stories..
but...
this
isn't of them

My nieces are 5 & 7, so I thought this would be the perfect cake for our belated Christmas Celebration this past Saturday.
 Look how adorable these cakes are!

(Am I the best aunt ever or what?)

Oh
my
GAH!
(***heavy sigh***)

Ok.. so..
HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU FROST THIS THING?

First, I trimmed both layers so that they laid flat on each other

I tried "piping" the frosting on the top spiral layer...
that was goopy and messy.
Basically, there is not a picture of the finished product because when it was done,
it was hideous... edible but not pretty anymore...
I gave the pan to my sister-in-law!

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...