Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chopstix for Dummies

Have y'all seen this before?

I hadn't until I went to my first birthday lunch this month @ Pei Wei.

We were talking about chopstix vs forks
(Confession - I'm a little clumsy with chopstix)

One of the girls pulled this out of her purse stating that this is how she is teaching her 4 year old daughter to use chopstix

So, I used them during lunch
I wasn't ashamed or embarrassed

It must have made an impression (I had actually forgotten the whole thing) 
because another friend brought me my very own yesterday!

See, it's never too late to conquer a fear!


No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...