Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Keg

This is one of my fav-O-rite birthday traditions.

I think I've been going now for at least 5 years.

It started with The Keg offering free Steak & Lobster dinner for your birthday.  I think it was last year when they started offering the free Prime Rib.

I always go with my friend, Susan. 
We  Susan always spend way too much money even with the free meal. 
We get a bottle of wine and start out with the Baked Goat Cheese.

This is usually why my birthday draws out all month
 The coupon expires 3/31, and it seems we always wait until the last minute -
 which is fine with me...
it's something I really look forward to.

16 27 days to go

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...