Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sex in the City


Who's in?

I do not know about you, but I feel like it just appeared out of nowhere.
I remember hearing about a 2nd one when the 1st one came out
but...
forgot about it...
(sorry Carrie)

When I saw the first preview for Sex in the City 2
 coming out on May 27th

At first I'm like, do I care?

and...

I'm like...

of course I do...

Then...

to add to the intrigue even more...
I'm at Costco and see this book...

"The Carrie Diaries"

You Go

Way to jump on the young adult bandwagon
of course we all want to know about Carrie
before
Sex in the City


I haven't read the book yet, but I will
There are some great young adult series out there that I've read
but that's for another day, another post

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...