Monday, June 21, 2010

Jalapeno - Cheddar Cream Cheese Roll-Ups


This is another quick and easy appetizer

Pick your favorite flour tortilla
Here I used Jalapeno-Cheddar

Then choose your favorite cream cheese flavor
Here I used onion and chives

Warm up the tortillas so that they are easy to roll
Cover one side with cream cheese
Roll up
Repeat

It usually takes one tub of philly cream cheese to on pack of tortillas

I place in the fridge or freezer to chill

Then slice in to bit size pieces

This is just a base recipe that you can add anything to

It's just a quick and easy app for last minute gatherings

My favorite combination is spinach flavored tortillas with jalapeno cream cheese


I prefer the la tortilla factory tortillas but mission's are ok, too

1 comment:

katecreate said...

This sounds really good! Cute blog by the way!

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...