EAT PRAY LOVE Party Props

I'm so excited about our
EAT PRAY LOVE
Dinner & a Movie
tomorrow night

Here's just a couple of our party decorations so far!



Pretty in Pink

Love these roses!
I got them at Fiesta for $7.50
Still want to get some peonies and lilies

My main reason for going to Fiesta
Banana leaves - .99 cents a pound
I got 3 1/2 pounds

I plan on using these as a table runner

I got these orange dishes earlier in the week @ Walmart
4 pack of plates - $1.00
4 pack of bowls - $1.00

Bag of key limes - .99 cents @ Fiesta

I want to get a bag of oranges and a bag of limes
These will go in the vases to accent our flowers

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your table is going to be so colorful and pretty.............and it seems everything is so reasonable ! I'm sure it'll be a great success ! Good luck with it Sandi. Take pictures !
Ruthie said…
You seriously amaze me. Awesome job, Sandi.

Popular Posts