Friday, August 27, 2010

Honeycomb

I first saw this picture on I Heart You blog

Something about it just speaks to me
&
makes me want to try honeycomb

The picture was taken by Laurie Proffitt
Check out her photography website here
Love her photos

Last week when I ate lunch at Scardello's

I discovered this 100% edible honeycomb

Before I could buy it, a friend gave me some
orange blossom honeycomb from Florida


I haven't done anything with it yet
but can't wait to put together
my own cheese and honeycomb platter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never knew you could eat......a honeycomb ! Does it taste like some form of bread ? Do you know ? I'll be curious to hear what you think. Just goes to show that an old broad like myself........still has LOTS to learn !.............thanks for the info........Norma

Blackened Shrimp

    Blackened Shrimp At Central Market yesterday, I was given a sample plate with steak, shrimp, and a salad. The shrimp ...