Monday, August 9, 2010

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Remember, when I visited
2 weeks ago???


Last Friday, I went back & 
got this lovely
chocolate chocolate chip cake!

Everyone at work loved it! 
I was so popular on Friday


A friend bought this white chocolate blueberry bundtlet
I got to taste, and it was yummy!
I can't wait to go back and try the white chocolate raspberry!

If you haven't tried them, I totally recommend it
They have 2 locations in the D/FW area
* Preston & Royal, Dallas
*Carroll Ave., Southlake

Go here to see if there is a location in your area

Remember these "Hot Mama Aprons"
Well, I couldn't leave without buying one for myself!
They are just that cute!

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...