Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WineShop At Home

I am very excited to announce
that I have signed up with
to become a wine consultant

I will have the opportunity
to combine my 2 top passions -
wine and parties!

I am asking for help from my fellow followers  -
I need a catchy wine name for my wine shop at home website
For example, Wine Princess, Wine Maven, etc. 
These are already taken, so I'm asking if you guys have any clever ideas.

Please comment to this post
by Noon on Friday, 3/4 
If I chose your name,
you'll receive  
a bottle of wine
from

3 comments:

Wendy Flatt said...

OMG, this is so obvious. Peel Me A Grape!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Wendy --- Peel Me A Grape!

janae brooklynn

SimplySandi said...

Unfortunately, the domain for Peel Me a Grape isn't available. I think I've decided on simplywinechick.

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...