Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Events

Hi All,

I am a little behind on my postings, but here's what I have been up to and even better, some things that I have planned for the future.

Over Labor Day weekend, my girls (Misty, Melissa and Allison) and I had a Mad Men Marathon.  We served appetizers with a '60's theme.  I will post the pictures soon.  Here's a hint of what to expect - compliments of Gojee  and Las Vegas Food Adventures.

Misty has signed up as a consultant for Thirty-One.  They sell darling purses, totes, travel bags and accessories, storage containers, etc.  Most of it can be personalized with your name or initials. I love things with my initial on them.  I am having a party on September 25 (so gal pals in D/FW, be looking for your evite this week).  I cannot wait.  I have a long list of stuff that I need for my SimplyWineChick Wine Tasting gig. 

{Now stay tuned for this WineShopAtHome commercial break}
Speaking of WineShop At Home, I signed up back in March, and I'm still going strong. I have alot of work to do in order to win a trip to Italy in January 2012.  I am a Team Leader with 3 Consultants under me.  If you know any one that is looking for a part-time job and wants to learn more about wine, send them my way.  If you or anyone you know would love to host a private-in home wine tasting, contact me right away. My calendar is getting full now that it's almost Fall and the holidays are among us. 
{commercial over}

Back to my Fall Event Schedule:

October 29 - I will be having a Trick & Spirits Halloween Party.
It will be fantabulous! I already starting buying decorations, and I will be posting about it shortly.

And last... but not least.... the absolute PARTY of the YEAR...
On November 17th, Bella and Edward (Opening Night of the continuing Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn) are getting married, so what is more appropriate than a bridal shower in Bella's honor?   If you do not know who Bella and Edward are, then you can stop reading right now.  Here's a hint !!!

We will be celebrating on Saturday, November 19th. I will reveal the details soon.  (Again, local gal pals - mark your calendars)

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...