Thursday, March 5, 2015

Trader Joe's Gingerbread Cake

I found this bundt pan, and it reminded me a Christmas
Come to find out, it's called Fiesta Party by Nordic so I'm not really sure it was intended for Christmas
But it looked good to me

I do not know what it is about bundt pans 
but
they seem to be my "go to"

I think because I can make several different flavor cakes
and know that one will appeal to someone 
 
This is one of my Christmas 2014 desserts that I served along with a 
traditional bundt red/green/white swirl cake
and
a heath bar cake (no bundt)

I always like to have gingerbread. 
 It just looks Christmasy
and
everyone loves it



No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...