Saturday, October 20, 2018

Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Okra Poppers


I love jalapeno poppers with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon. 
Love this play on them with okra
I did not make them as I have a chef currently staying in my house.  
 
This is an easy recipe that doesn't really require measurements as it depends on the number of okra you have.  You can make 2 or you can make 20. 
  
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut the okra in half - lengthwise. 
Scoop out the membranes and seeds.  
Using your favorite pimento cheese recipe, fill each okra with as much as you like.    
(We used Palmetto's Jalapeno Pimento Cheese because it was in the fridge) 
Wrap each okra popper with your favorite deli ham
(We used black forest)
Bake until okra are tender about 10 minutes

 




No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...