Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 10

Ok, so I have worked out every day except for Friday. I workout early on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Fridays are a skip day. I get to the gym on Saturdays and Sundays when I get there. Basically, I plan to work out 6 days a week. Of course, this week is an exception because I'm leaving for Chicago early Thursday morning and return back to Dallas early Saturday morning. So, Thursday, Friday and Saturday are definitely not for working out. I will have to get back on track Sunday.

I do like working out in the mornings. I started working out in February, and the guilt started then when I'd go straight home instead of the gym after work. Now, at the end of the day when I get the feeling of dread about working out, I remember that I did it that morning. YAY. Really, the morning workouts are not so hard. I hit snooze about 2-3 times, and get to the gym about 5:40 - 5:50am at the latest. I work out 45 minutes.. either on the elliptical or strength training. The first 5 minutes on the elliptical are hard, but before I know it, I've gone 15 minutes, then 25 minutes, then 40, with only 5 to go. Those last 2 minutes are hard... I just tell myself... you can make it to 45.. don't cheat yourself... Let's hope that I can continue this once I return from Chicago. I do have the high school reunion .. and I definitely have to lose weight before I can go .. might have to give up wine completely.. let's hope not.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...