Tuesday, September 16, 2008

High School Reunion Update

Ok.. I chickened out and didn't go. In all honesty, it was raining, and once I got back from the gym on Saturday, I hunkered down and didn't leave the house. (Ok, I had really made the decision about 2 weeks ago that I was not going. I have not seen these people in 20 years, and I was not going by myself. ). The pictures are posted on Facebook, and I am happy with my decision. The people I wanted to see weren't there. I just wasn't feeling as savvy and sophisicated to go by myself. (Ewww... flashback to the Chicago Thai restaurant incident).

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...