Thursday, September 25, 2008

I "heart" McKidd

Ok.. so I'm watching Grey's Anatomy with skeptism and trepidation. How much longer can we hear Meredith whine about McDreamy?? I mean, really??? Besides, I have so many shows to keep with up this season already, but I've committed the last couple of seasons to Grey's and felt like I had to at least give it a shot. Boy oh boy!!! The season premiere didn't knock my socks off until Owen Hunt kissed Christina. That kiss was so hot! I read Shonda's blog, and people definitely had a lot of things to say about the show (not so positive) and about McKidd (super positive). McDreamy watch out because McKidd is McKreamy!!!!! (yes, I so went there)

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...