Friday, September 26, 2008

Meet Lana, my trainer

This is an article in Max Sports and Fitness magazine. She actually "posed" for the different exercises mentioned, but you have to buy the magazine to see those.

I've been working out with her since late February. I am not her most challenging client, but probably a little frustrating. I get on a roll for about 2 weeks with my exercise routine, then I slack for a week, and I have to start all over. I do all the exercises she asked me to, but there have been several times I've gotten really frustrated. She just keeps smiling. If I can really get focused and get some of this weight off, I will join a contest the gym has every year starting in February. I have a lot of work to do!!!

http://temp.maxmuscle.com/fitness-magazine/article/real-life/33/

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...