Friday, October 31, 2008

Earthquake in Dallas, Texas

No joke. My alarm is set on talk radio. So when it went off this morning at 5am, I heard them talking about earthquakes and didn't think anything of it until they said it was in Dallas. Boy, did I wake up then. I had to get up and get online to verify. There were actually 2 - a 2.5 and a 3.0. They happened at 11 or 12 last night. I was up.. didn't feel anything which is good because I'm not sure just how I would have reacted if my house started rattling.


(Click here to view a website that shows all earthquakes around the world)
http://www.myforecast.com/bin/earthquake.m?city=30343&metric=false

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...