Tuesday, October 28, 2008

True Story

(This is an email from my friend at work's son - he was 13 at the time )

Dear Mr. Norman,

This is Joey speaking on behalf of my mom's e-mail adress. I would like to adress to you something about your powerpoint slides. My parents and I check the Blackboard at the beginning of the work week or on a Sunday to print off the weeks to come activities. But as me go to your link, you have everything on a PPS. Therefore we can not print the agenda off. It would be of great convience if you could do it off of word, or another program that comes equiped with your average store bought computer. Due to my mother's busy schedule of working at hom, and taking me to tennis every day she does not have the time to check blackboard every day. If you would e-mail back on this adress or chat with me at school, that would be great.

Sincery, Joey

(Names have been changed to protect the innocent- but I promise the content, spelling, and punctuation were not edited)

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...