Friday, January 9, 2009

Just a Girl and her Walker


Many have asked how I get around and how is my leg "dressed". So, for those who need a "visual", here you go. As you can see, my walker is very plain.. nothing fancy. I basically "hop" on my good leg since I cannot put any pressure on my right leg. My leg has a splint that starts out straight, they wet it and it forms to my foot and goes up the back of my leg. They then put a mesh material over my foot and leg, and finish it up with ace bandages. As I mentioned before, I might get a partial cast on my next visit - which will definitely warrant more pictures.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...