Thursday, February 12, 2009

WWMD?


What is this you say? Well, it's a close-up of the dressing on my leg. I couldn't let you actually see my leg, as it is badly in need of shaving, and I am not about to shave around the 2 incisions on my leg - too scary. Anyway, back to the story, when we bought dressing for the incisions the other day, we forgot to buy something to "adhere" it to my leg. So, I asked myself, "WWMD?" (What would MacGyver Do?) No need for paper clips here. Thankfully, I found the Dora the Explorer Band-Aids from when my neices lived with me. Otherwise, I might have had to use the pink duct tape we bought to tape a trash bag over my leg so I could bathe.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...