San Martino Winery

I just love our little winery over here in Rockwall. Many people do not know about it, and it's very unfortunate, because I've been going there for about 3 or 4 years now, and I have an awesome time every TIME! Last night, they prepared a dinner for the members. It was $10.00 per person. We had a salad, couscous, chicken and New Zealand lamb. Apparently, where you get your lamb from makes a big different on taste. I am not a big "lamb" fan, but this lamb was fabulous. The wine was also fabulous. We had the Pinot Gris and the Sangiovese. The Sangiovese rocks!

Comments

Ruthie said…
It won't be until this Fall season, but I really want to go here with you!!! Maybe we could get a group together? At least with my schedule... we have plenty of time to plan!!! :)

Popular Posts