Thursday, May 7, 2009

Uncle JR's "Frogs in a Pond"

This is one of the best breakfasts I've ever had. It's wheat "texas toast" - which means toasted in heavy, heavy BUTTER (hello, Paula Dean)
The center of the toast is cut out - and the egg is fried in it..again with LOTS of butter !
My uncle JR made this while I was visiting him and Janae in Fredericksburg.
I'm just saying - a little taste of heaven.
Not sure where the name "frogs in a pond" came from.. but hey - it's good bloggin' !
I think it's a pretty simple recipe... so I challenge anyone reading (is there anyone out there) to try and send me their pictures.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...