Monday, June 15, 2009

Chocolate Cookie Cake Pie

I got this recipe from cakespy blog



I believe I used all Pillsbury products for my version of Chocolate Cookie Cake Pie.

Ingredients:
1 Pillsbury Pie Crust
1 Package of Pillsbury Walnut Chocolate Chip Pull apart Cookie Dough
1 Pillsbury Chocolate Cake Mix
1 container Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Frosting
2 teaspoons of cinnamon

This was the easiest dessert I've ever made.

Put the pie crust in the pie pan. Put a layer of cookie dough to cover the bottom. (I had some cookie dough left over so I put it in the freezer.)
Prepare cake per the directions on the box ( I used 1 teaspoon cinnamon in the cake mix). Pour over the cookie pie crust. (I had enough mixture leftover to make 24 mini muffins.)
I baked it at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Let cool, then frost. I put 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in the frosting before spreading it on the cake.

It is really good -and a little bit goes a long way. The flaky pie crust really helps cut the sweetness of the cookie dough.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Yummmmy! That looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing!!!

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...