Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Green - Just in Time for Christmas



No More Excuses!!!

I have to say that since I first "blogged" about recycling back in August 08 - I haven't done that great of a job. I was doing pretty good for a couple of months.. then life happens, and yadda yadda yadda.
I'm happy to announce that my community is "going green", and we received our new recycle bins today!
The first pickup is Wednesday, 11/25.  They will be picking up every other Wednesday.
Super EXCITED...
I get to be 'one of those people' who has 2 separate containers - one for trash and one for recycling.
NO ALUMINUM CANS in the TRASH. (use your Joan Crawford, NO WIRE HANGERS voice)

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...