Monday, January 25, 2010

Flourless Chocolate Cake

I got the recipe from The Amateur Gourmet.
Click here for his recipe.

Bittersweet chocolate, unsalted butter, cocoa, sugar, eggs

I used the 10 inch springform pan that he refers to on his website.
It gives it more of a "tart" or "torte" look.


Do not be fooled by the simplicity of this cake.
It's not a fancy looking cake, but
oMg
It is so good!
It is crunchy on the outside and cheesecakey like on the inside.
Chocolate ooey goodness!
I added cinnamon and a pinch of cayenne pepper to the cocoa to give it a little zing!
&
Dusted it with powdered sugar

Now that I know how to make it, I will make a raspberry sauce to go with it next time!

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...