Hearts


I them!

Anytime I see something with a heart on it, I have to have it.
This is a picture of all things that I have collected over the years.



To be honest, I do not think this is EVERYTHING I own ♥.

As a matter of fact, it isn't..
Check these out!


The fluted pan is from Pampered Chef. I have never used this one.

The pan with the small 's has been used numerous times.
I make white chocolate candys with nuts and toffee chips.

The bottom pan with the "ruffled " hasn't been used in along time.
The last thing I remember making is "Champagne & Blueberry Jelly" molds for a brunch many years ago.
I found the recipe, so I will make them and take a picture this time.

Bet you can't guess what my favorite holiday is...

Actually, I see shape cooking with all these pans in the very near future.
Stay tuned...


Comments

Love the title of your blog! What do you make with the tall heart pan? Like a bread loaf or something?
Jennifer said…
So... I need some heart shaped tea cakes for my daughters Valentine's party. Can you help me out with that. Thanks.

Stopping by from SITS.
simplysandi said…
With the Tall Heart tube - you can use Pillsbury French bread loaf to make bread. I will do it this week, and post it.
simplysandi said…
Gosh, Jennifer - it's been along time since I've used this pan. I did make small cakes, and I think I used a recipe for Petit Fours (mini cakes). Let me see what I can find to experiment with. Thank you for stopping by.
艾維兒 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts