Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pottery Barn Decorating Classes

Pottery Barn has been offering free decorating classes for a couple of years now. I finally made it one this last Sunday.  The class started at 10:30am before the store opened.
There were about 15 people.
It was very comfortable and informal.
I highly recommend attending one. They hold them about one a month.



We got the 2010 Spring Color Palette

Everyone got 10% coupon. I bought this pizza cutting board.
It is normally $39.00 but marked down to $19.97.
I love a good bargain!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

We have a PB nearby and I always love to poke around in it. I had no idea they had classes! I will have to check this out.

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...