Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One of my fav-O-rite Things...


blue corn

There is something about blue corn taco shells that make a homemade beef taco delicious.
I especially love them with shredded monterey cheese, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes.  These are not in just any grocery store, unfortunately.
I buy mine at Central Market in Dallas.

another blue corn fav

Blue Mesa's blue corn enchiladas!
They are made with monterey jack cheese!

see a pattern ???

blue corn, yum
monterey jack cheese, yum



3 comments:

Eva Gallant said...

I love tacos but I've never seen the blue taco shells here in Maine.

Thanks for visiting my blog on my SITS day!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I love blue corn anything too. LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruthie said...

This made me HUNGRY!!

Cashew Chicken

Cashew Chicken INGREDIENTS 2 cups shredded chicken 2 tbsp avocado oil 1 yellow squash, cubed 1 zucchini, cubed 1 cup mushroo...