Friday, February 12, 2010

The Perfect Snow Day Snack

queso
I believe this is the very first dip I ever learned how to make.
It is also the easiest dip to make.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that not everyone has heard of queso.

Growing up in Dallas, queso was "the" appetizer to order anytime I went out with my friends.

As I've gotten older, it's just a guilty pleasure because, of course, of the calories.
I hardly ever buy velveeta, but just happened to have some in the house on this historic snow day..
YAY!
There are a lot of variations of queso.
This is the simpliest!

Combine 1 can of Ro-Tel diced tomatoes to 1- 16 ounce block of Velveeta.

 Now, you can try different cheeses, you can add chili, sausage, or hamburger meat -
it's all good - but sometimes it's good to just stick to the basics.

It is just that delicious!

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...