Birthday Discounts & Freebies

Being my birthday month,
I've been inundated with free dinners, desserts and discounts


* La Madeleine - Free Pastry
*Maggiano's - $10 off next meal
*La Duni - $10 off
*The Grape - Complimentary Dessert
*Celebration Restaurant - Complimentary entree
*The Melting Pot - Free Chocolate Fondue for 2 - with purchase of any combination dinner for 2
*Pappasito's - Free Dessert with adult entree
*Blue Mesa- Complimentary Sunday Brunch (my fav)
*Texas Roadhouse - Free Appetizer
*Macaroni Grill - Free Piece of Chocolate Cake
*The Keg Steakhouse - Free Prime Rib Classic Dinner

Just for signing up,  
I received a free cookie from Corner Bakery
&
another free appetizer from Texas Roadhouse

Check out
she posted an article on birthday freebies as well

Comments

Alyssa said…
Hi just popping in from SITS to say hello and off to read more of your GREAT blog I have a lot of catching up to do!!!

Popular Posts