Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cookbooks I'm Coveting

I was in Costco on Saturday, and I saw these 2 cooksbooks.
Unfortunately, I was on a strict budget so I couldn't get them..
....yet

Reata Southwest Cookbook by Mike Micallef
I absolutely love the Reata Restaurant in Fort Worth
I have to admit that it has been a while since I've eaten there
It is my favorite restaurant in Ft Worth
I might even say it's my favorite of all the D/FW restaurants
I just have to get this book!
It will be mine !


This is the 2nd time that I've seen this cookbook
The Texas Cowboy Kitchen by Grady Spears with June Naylor
Check out Grady's site here
(There are some other cookbooks of his that I want, too)

I've been intrigued with this rustic cooking style
since we attended a BBQ back in May where they served
this pie that was cooked on open fire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That you're a " southern girl "......through and through.......there's no question ! Keep these two cook books on your wish list.......you never know what might happen ! Keep on truckin hun { oops.....I mean cookin ! }.......love ya.....Norm

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...